Breakfast- Brunch Ham Scrambled Eggs
Gracehill Bed and Breakfast
Serves: 8-12 servings
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 can 8oz sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1½ doz eggs slightly beaten
- 8.8 ounce can evaporated milk
- ¾ lbs shaved ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- In a large skillet, melt butter, add eggs.
- Scramble until barely cooked.
- Sprinkle ham into bottom of buttered 9X13X2 pan.
- Pour eggs over ham.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour over eggs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, serve.