Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Cookies- Chocolate Peanut Rice Crispy
Gracehill Bed and Breakfast
- 2 C creamy peanut butter
- ½ C butter
- 4 C confectioner’s sugar
- 3 C rice crispy cereal
- 2 C semi-sweet chips
- Melt and blend together butter and peanut butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- In a large bowl mix sugar and cereal well.
- Pour melted mixture over cereal and mix.
- Form into 1 inch or smaller balls while warm.
- Place on a cookie sheet and chill in fridge overnight or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler and keep melted while working with balls.
- Dip them in the chocolate and place back on the cookie sheet and chill until firm, then refrigerate or freeze in an airtight container.