Cookies- Cranberry Oatmeal Pecan Lace
Gracehill Bed and Breakfast
- ⅔ C all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ C rolled oats
- 1 ½ sticks softened unsalted butter at room temperature
- ⅔ C granulated sugar
- ⅔ C light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 C pecan pieces
- ⅔ C dehydrated cranberries (Craisins)
- Mix together in a small bowl flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in oats.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add both sugars and cream together.
- Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Fold in the flour mixture.
- Take the beaters out and hand mix in pecans and cranberries.
- Form into 1” balls and place on parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet.
- These do spread so keep them 2.5 to 3” apart.
- Bake in a 350 F oven till golden brown and lacy, about 7 to 10 minutes. (Mine were closer to 10 minutes.)