Honey Waldorf Salad
Author: Gracehill Bed and Breakfast
Recipe type: Fruit Salad
- 4 C diced apples
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 C grapes, both green and red
- 1 C thinly sliced celery
- ½ C chopped dates
- ½ C chopped walnuts
- ½ C mayo
- ¼ C honey
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- I use an assortment of Red and Golden Delicious apples and maybe one Granny Smith or my favorite, Honey Crisp.
- Core and cut up the apples, toss with lemon juice.
- Add the grapes (cut in half the long way if they are large.)
- Toss in the celery, dates and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, honey and salt. Mix and pour over the apple mixture and mix well.
- Chill before serving.
Recipe by Gracehill Bed and Breakfast at http://www.gracehillbandb.com/2014/06/fruit-honey-waldorf-salad/