Cookies- Kisses Made Simple
Gracehill Bed and Breakfast
Serves: 33 to 50
You can easily double this recipe. A double batch will make anywhere from 66 to 103 cookies depending on how little dough you wrap around the kiss.
- 1 C soft butter
- ½ C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 C flour
- 1 C finely chopped pecans
- 1 package of chocolate kisses
- powdered sugar for dusting after baking
- Cream together butter and sugar, then add vanilla and mix.
- Beat in flour.
- Adds nuts last.
- Unwrap foil from around kisses.
- Pinch off a little dough and wrap around the kiss.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-14 minutes until bottoms are golden brown.
- Once cooled, dust or roll in powdered sugar.
- May be frozen after baking.