Main Course- Spaghetti Lasagna
Gracehill Bed and Breakfast
Serves: 6-8 servings
This is one of my favorite recipes, thanks to my good friend Jane Gariety!
- 8 oz of spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 C Parmesan cheese, split
- 24 oz of cottage cheese
- 1 lb of Italian sausage
- 28 oz jar of chunky garden style spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook spaghetti, drain, and mix in butter.
- Place spaghetti in a buttered 9X13 pan.
- Chop up sausage and brown in a skillet.
- Drain fat, and then mix in chunky spaghetti sauce.
- Take ½ C of the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top of noodles, followed by the 24 oz of cottage cheese, then another ¼ C of Parmesan cheese.
- Layer the spaghetti sauce on top of that, followed by the shredded mozzarella cheese and the last ¼ C of Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes, then remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes. Let cool for 10+ minutes before serving.