One Way of Serving Fresh Pineapple
Fruit- Pineapple Slice
Gracehill Bed and Breakfast
- Whole fresh pineapple with a good looking top
- Shredded coconut
- Ground cinnamon
- Sliced almonds
- Maraschino Cherry with stem
- Cut the green top off of the pineapple.
- Then slice the green top in half long ways, then quarters, then into eights.
- Place green spear at the top of the plate.
- Cut the pineapple into halves long ways, and then into quarters and eights like you did the tops. Take each piece, lay it on its side and trim off the reedy center piece.
- Then slice the pineapple away from the rind.
- Once free, put the pineapple back on the rind and set it on the plate.
- Then cut into chucks.
- Sprinkle with coconut, almonds, and cinnamon. Garnish with cherry.