Scroll Down for a Monthly Calendar
The information provided on this page is for the convenience of our guests. We strive to keep the calendar accurate and up to date. Before you plan an entire trip around an event scheduled for the dates you are interested in, please contact the event coordinators, by phone or email, to verify that it has not been cancelled, rescheduled, or relocated.
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, co-sponsor the Smoky Mountain Field School, which are workshops, hikes and “adventures”! Rather than re-typing their extensive listing of classes go to www.outreach.utk.edu/smoky or call 865-974-0150 for more information. Many of these are on Saturdays and run all day.
May 21st, through September 17th, 2016 every Saturday night at 7PM, (except July 9th) Mike and Connie Clemmer host “Pickin’ on the Porch” at Wood N’ Strings Dulcimer Shop in Townsend, 865-448-6647.
Every Friday night, year around, enjoy local musicians for a time of jamming, singing and listening to music at the Rocky Branch Community Center in Walland. 865-256-1712.
The Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center hosts Tuesdays at Two and their Sunset Music Series at 7PM in the outdoor Amphitheater many Friday nights during the summer. Tickets are $5 or a GSMHC membership. To see who is playing go to http://www.gsmheritagecenter.org/ or check the calendar below!
- Smoky Mountain Bed and Breakfast Association
- Townsend-Walland Business Alliance
- Blount County Chamber of Commerce
- Pigeon Forge Chamber of Commerce
Local Activities & Businesses
- Balloon Rides Across America
- Buie Pottery
- Cades Cove Heritage Tours
- Clayton Center for the Arts
- D Garden the Superlative Floratique
- From the Heart Florist
- Great Smoky Mountain Heritage Center
- Great Smoky Mountains Intitute at Tremont
- Little River Outfitters
- Little River Railroad and Museum
- Kathy Smith Photography
- Olga Wierbicki Photography
- R&R Fly Fishing
- Smokies Baseball
- Smoky Mountain Cakes
- Smoky Mountain Kayaking
- Smoky Mountain Massage Therapy
- Trace of Light (photo workshops and classes)