Cookies- Peanut Butter Creams
Gracehill Bed and Breakfast
- 4 C unsifted powdered sugar (roughly one pound)
- 1 ½ C creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ C milk
- ¼ C honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1- 6oz package of semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate pieces.
- Mix until blended.
- Remove from bowl and knead on a board or granite counter top until smooth.
- Spread and pat into a 9” square pan.
- Melt chocolate pieces over low heat.
- Spread chocolate over peanut butter mixture.
- Cool until the chocolate is firm (about 30 minutes.)
- Cut into 1 inch squares, or 8X8 strips for 64 squares.
- I store these in the fridge rather than freeze them.